Versatile weight indicators with high performance.
Serie HP-Ultra in ABS plastic housing; serie HPR-Ultra in stainless steel housing.
With special firmware for OEM systems for industrial automation. The fitted inputs/outputs, the wide range of functioning modes and the available serial commands, allow a simple interfacing with a PC and PLC, in order to create weighing systems with automation management.
Applicable as a 4-channel digital junction box, or as a manager of 4 independent weighing systems.
Highly extensive function features:
- M = CE approvable (application for legal trade)
- water protected, 25-keys flat keyboard
- clearly readable LED-display, 15 mm height
- graphical backlit LCD-display, 25 mm height
- HP-Ultra: ABS plastic housing, protection class IP65, dim. 278 x 186 x 125 mm
HPR-Ultra: stainless steel housing, protection class IP68, dim. 264 x 174 x 115 mm
- 16 clear LEDs indicating the active functions
- real time clock and alibi memory
- permanent data memory (available databases differ per software version)
- easy Excel data entry: direct communication to spreadsheet or word processing program on PC (like MSExcel or MSWord)
- display resolution up to 10000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d (CE verified)
- max. 1.000.000 visible parts in display for internal application and with a 3,000,000 points internal resolution
- internal rechargeable battery and internal charger 230V
- number of attachable load cells: 8 (350 Ω) / 24 (1000 Ω)
- 2x RS-232/C interface; 1x RS-232/RS-485 interface
- 4 optoisolated outputs, 2 optoisolated inputs and IR-input for optional remote control
- standard equipped with 2x RS-232 interfaces (for connecting Printer, radio-interface, PC, PLC or external display), 1x RS-232/RS-485 interface (for connectiing PC, PLC or digital load cells), PS/2 connector (for external PC keyboard or barcode scanner)
- options a.o. IR remote control; receipt printer; label printer; virtual printer; Ethernet; radio-interface for wireless communication with PC/printer and indicator; etc.
- available in 5 versions for several applications (HP-/HPR-Ultra-01 up to HP-/HPR-Ultra-05)
- options a.o. IR remote control, receipt/label/virtual printer(s), Ethernet; wireless connection to PC; painted pole or stainless steel pole; etc.
- zero setting, gross/net selection
- piece counting in load / unload mode; insert of reference quantity, known average piece weight, manual or automatic totalization of the weight and quantities
- permanent memory date/time and data
- direct communication to spreadsheet program on PC
- horizontal totalization (lot total), vertical totalization (recipe total), subtraction; with automatic tare
- tare by weighing, through preset (direct or computed); free automatic tare; database of 300 tares per weighing platform (up to 4 platforms); blocked / unblocked tare
- off-/on switchable keyboard functions
- 15 configurable and printable ID-texts of 32 characters each, f.i. code, lot, operator ID, shift number, etc.
- database of 1000 articles with 3 alphanumeric descriptions (3 lines of 20 characters each), average piece weight, tare, customer, and 3 set points for quantity of articles
- database of 200 Customers with alphanumeric description (5 lines of 30 characters each)
- selection of article, customer, tare from the database through bar code reader (option)
- 4 levels of zero settable totals printable in an independent way: partial total, general total, grand total, total by article
- calculator function: it is possible to add, subtract or multiply two values of up to 7 digits (entered through the keyboard), print the result and apply it to the tare
- programmable printout from keyboard of 30 print formats linkable to various functions (print key, totalization, article total, partial total, general total, grand total, first weigh heading); each print format may contain up to 512 positions which may be ASCII codes or preconfigured print blocks (f.i. company name, lot and weigh progressive numbers, gross weight, tare, net, added total, article description, date and time, etc.
- printing of article database with weights and pieces totals
- nett/gross indication; cumulative weighing, recipe weighing, percentage determination, piece counting; truck weighing in/out