Weight indicator for quantity counting
Versatile weighing indicator with high performance.
Serie HP-Ultra in ABS plastic housing; serie HPR-Ultra in stainless steel housing.
Suitable for advanced applications with data- and printing management. Internal counting resolution up to 1.500.000 points.
= CE verifiable (application for legal trade)
- zero setting; gross/net selection; piece counting in load- and unload mode
- insertion of reference number, known average piece weight, manual or automatic totalization weight and quantity
- horizontal totalization (lot total), vertical totalization (recipe total), subtraction; with automatic tare
- tare by weighing, through preset (direct or computed); free automatic tare; database of 300 tares per weighing platform (up to 4 platforms); blocked / unblocked tare
- off-/on switchable keyboard functions
- 15 configurable and printable ID-texts of 32 characters each, f.i. code, lot, operator ID, shift number, etc.
- database of 1000 articles with 3 alphanumeric descriptions (2 lines each of 20 characters each), average piece weight, customer, tare, and 3 set points for quantity
- database of 200 Customers with alphanumeric description (5 lines of 30 characters each)
- selection of article, customer, tare from the database through bar code reader (option)
- 4 levels of zero settable totals printable in an independent way: partial total, general total, grand total, total by article
- calculator function: it is possible to add, subtract or multiply two values of up to 7 digits (entered through the keyboard), print the result and apply it to the tare.
- programmable printout from keyboard of 30 print formats linkable to various functions (print key, totalization, article total, partial total, general total, grand total, first weigh heading); each print format may contain up to 2048 positions which may be ASCII codes or preconfigured print blocks (f.i. company name, lot and weigh progressive numbers, gross weight, tare, net, added total, article description, date and time, etc. incl. preconfigurated printing format).
- printing of the last 1000 weighings, printing of article database with weight and quantity totals