Weighing indicator / micro controller VPI-Ultra-02
Weight indicator / micro controller for panel mounting.
With particular firmware for articles counting, with article database, customer database and tare database. Internal resolution up to 1.500.000 points; maximal 5 connectable weigh platforms. Formula weighing by means of database; data- and printing management. Printing of a.o. last 1000 weighings.
General main features
Available options, a.o.:
- M = CE verifiable (application for legal trade)
- easy to use 25-key waterproof keypad, IP65
- Programmable function keys, for customising the keyboard functions according to the needs
- alphanumeric backlit graphic display with clearly readable data like weight and automation status
- synoptic bar graph with 16 bright indication leds showing the active functions.
- anodised aluminium case according to din standards, 202 x 105 x 148 mm, template for mounting on a board; frontpanel IP65
- time/date and permanent memory data also in case of mains power interruption
- calibration and parameter set-up, configurable from the indicator's keypad; theoretical calibration with entry of the characteristics of the load cells
- up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µv/d M CE legal for trade
- up to displayable 1.000.000d for internal factory use, internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points
- A/D 24 bit sigma-delta 4-channel conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. with automatic selection; connectable with up to 8 analog load cells with 350 Ω input resistance
- management up to 4 independent scales or digital equalisation of the 4 channels
- exclusive power unit (8 Vdc to 40 Vdc and upon request, 100-240 Vac)
- 2x RS-232/C, 16x 0,5A 48Vac/1A 24 Vdc optoisolated outputs, 8 optoisolated inputs (depending from application and firmware)
- connector for (label)printer(s)
- wireless remote control
- ticket- / labelprinter for panel mounting
- analog input with 16 bit A/D-converter 0-10 Vdc, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA (depending from applied firmware)
- Windows software
- Ethernet-interface; Bluetooth-interface; USB-interface
See also: Schedule Quantity counting
Particular main properties
- zeroing; gross / net indication; quantity (pieces, litres, Newton, metres etc.) multi scale counting functions
- totalization: dosage weigh totals in load- and unload mode; manual or automatic totalization; automatic tare function
- high precision counting in loading and unloading
- entry of reference quantity, known average piece weight or conversion factor
- automatic optimization of average piece weight and quantity
- pieces or quantities dosage, with weight thresholds linkable to the article
- printing of quantity, average piece weight and all the relative data
- 4 totalization levels, resettable and independently printable: partial total, general total, grand total, total by article
- selfweighed, presettable tare (direct or calculated), manual or automatic tare; unlocked automatic tare function at the end of the weigh operation
- selection of visualized data on the graphic LCD display (totals, progressives, weight, quantity…)
- completely configurable keyboard functions according to the customers’ needs
- 15 configurable and printable text Id´s, containing 32 characters, for example: Code, lot ID, operator ID, shift number, etc.
- database of 1000 Articles with 3 alphanumeric descriptions of 2 lines of 20 characters, average piece weight, tare, customer, 3 set point in pieces
- database of 200 Customers with alphanumeric description of 5 lines of 30 characters.
- database of 300 Tares for each scale (up to 4 scales).
- selection of Article, Customer, Tare from the database through bar code reader, emulating the keyboard