12 Different firmware versions are available:
FW-01 for Totalizing and Dosing
FW-02 for counting quantities (pcs, ltr, etc.)
FW-03 for vehicle weighing
FW-04 for static checkweighing
FW-05 for automatic price computing
FW-08 for wheel axle weighing
FW-09 for dynamic static axle weighing
FW-D1 for 1 component dosing
FW-DM for multi component dosing
FW-CW for checkweighing
FW-BD for belt-weighing
FW-BN for belt weighing (unload)
Please contact us for further information.
Application for panel mounting
Mulitifunctional micro controller / weighing indicator for application in industrial systems. Supplied with 16 outputs, 8 digital inputs and 2 serial outputs RS-232 / RS485; optional 16 bit analog output.
Modbus RTU and Profibus are some of the features of this indicator, which, added to the range of available application software programmes, allow for its use in dosage, control, and weight verification applications, with direct management of the automation.
Particularly designed for industrial automation; the fitted 8 inputs and 16 outputs, the wide range of functioning modes, and the available serial commands, allow for a simple automation management within the weighing system (operations depending from application and firmware).
General main features
- wireless remote control
- ticket- / labelprinter for panel mounting
- analog input with 16 bit A/D-converter 0-10 Vdc, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA (depending from applied firmware)
- Ethernet-interface; Bluetooth-interface
- M = CE verifiable (application for legal trade)
- easy to use 25-key waterproof keypad, IP65
- Programmable function keys, for customising the keyboard functions according to the needs
- alphanumeric backlit graphic display with clearly readable data like weight and automation status
- synoptic bar graph with 16 bright indication leds showing the active functions.
- anodised aluminium case according to din standards, 202 x 105 x 148 mm, template for mounting on a board; frontpanel IP65
- time/date and permanent memory data also in case of mains power interruption
- calibration and parameter set-up, configurable from the indicator's keypad; theoretical calibration with entry of the characteristics of the load cells
- up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µv/d M CE legal for trade
- up to displayable 1.000.000d for internal factory use, internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points
- A/D 24 bit sigma-delta 4-channel conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. with automatic selection; connectable with up to 8 analog load cells with 350 Ω input resistance
- management up to 4 independent scales or digital equalisation of the 4 channels
- exclusive power unit (8 Vdc to 40 Vdc and upon request, 100-240 Vac)
- 2x RS-232/C, 16x 0,5A 48Vac/1A 24 Vdc optoisolated outputs, 8 optoisolated inputs (depending from application and firmware)
- connector for (label)printer(s)