Weight indicator / weight transmitter AST-P
- application M = CE-verifiable (application for legal trade)
- versatile transmitter 96x96x80 mm (lxhxpx); perforation 90x88 mm (lxh) for panel mounting
- ideal as a digital 4-channel junction box for direct reading and diagnosis of any connected load cell
- can easily be integrated in any automation system
- easy to use 5-key waterproof keyboard
- highly efficient red LED display with 6 13-mm digits and 6 LEDs for showing active functions
- calibration, setup parameters, configurable from keyboard
- up to 10.000e or multirange 2 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d for M CE-verified legal for trade use.
- up to displayable 800,000d with internal resolution up to 3,000,000 points.
- up to 3 signal linearization points from keypad)
- A/D 24-bit sigma-delta conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. autoselect.
- connectable with up to 16 analog load cells with 350 Ω input resistance.
- management of a digitally equalised 4-cell weighing system or management of 4 independent weighing systems.
- master/slave management (up to 4 slaves / 1 master).
- from 12 Vdc to 24 Vdc power supply
- extensive functions like automatic- and presettable tare, total weight, recipe, net/gross, piece counting, hold, peak etc.
- setup executable through indicator keyboard
- RS-232/C bidirectional port for connection to external units
- RS-485 bidirectional port for network connection
- 2 fotomosfet outputs; 2 opto-isolated photo coupler inputs
- MODBUS serial interface (model AST-P-AN)
- 16-bit analog output 4-20 mA / 0-5Vdc / 0-10Vdc (model AST-P-AN)
- power: from 12 Vdc to 24 Vdc
- options: real time clock, alibi memory with date/time, max. 120.000 weighings; printer for panel mounting; • Radio-interface for wireless connection with PC/printer and indicator
- Zero setting; automatic and presettable tare; print and/or data transmission; ON/Stand-by; weighs totalization; formulation; net/gross weight switch; piece counting; hold; peak; kg/Lb conversion
- reading of the net, gross, and tare weights, microvolts or ADC converter for all channels; clearing; automatic and presettable tare; scale switch; printing; message display; setting of average piece weight in piece counting; setting of set points of the outputs; simulation of key pressure; reading/writing of alibi memory
- reading of the net, gross, or tare weights; clearing; automatic tare; scale switch; setting of set points of the outputs; reading/writing of alibi memory
- RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection with external units; RS485 bidirectional port configurable for network connection; two 150 mA 48 Vac / 150 mA 60 Vdc (NO) photomosfet outputs which may be configured as direct control or upon weight stability, with programmable weight thresholds (disable and enable thresholds); 2 configurable optoisolator photocoupler inputs: 12÷24 Vdc, 5 mA min - 20 mA max.; MODBUS serial protocol; with PROFIBUS serial interface; with 16-bit analog output 4-20mA / 0-5Vdc / 0-10Vdc at choice; the maximum applicable voltage is 350 Ω and the minimum applicable voltage resistance is 10 kohm (only type AST-P-AN)