Weight indicator / weight transmitter AST-S
Compact, multifunctional transmitter / weight indicator, for panel mounting on DIN guiding bar.
Direct reading and diagnosis of the connected weighing system. Due to the wide range of available interfaces weighing functions can easily be integrated into any automation system.
- application CE verifiable
- versatile transmitter for wall - or panel mounting on DIN guiding bar
- ideal as digital 4-channel junction box for direct reading and diagnosis of any connected load cell
- easily to be integrated into any automation system
- easy to use 5-key waterproof keyboard
- highly efficient red LED display with 6 8-mm digits and 6 LEDs for showing active functions
- dim. 120 x 111 x 22,5 mm height
- calibration, setup parameters, configurable from keypad or through optional PC software
- up to 10.000e or multirange 2 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d for M CE verified legal for trade use
- up to 100.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points
- A/D 24-bit sigma-delta conversion, up to 3200 conv./sec. autoselect
- connectable with up to 16 analog load cells with 350 Ω input resistance
- management of a digitally equalised 4-cell weighing system or management of 4 independent weighing systems
- extensive functions like automatic- and presettable tare, total weight, recipe, net/gross, piece counting, hold, peak etc.
- options: real time clock, alibi memory with date/time, max. 120.000 weighings; printer for panel mounting; radio-interface for wireless connection with PC/printer and indicator
- fast calibration; theoretical calibration; weighting filter configuration; zeroing, tare, manual tare; printing / data transmission; on / standby; cumulative weighing; gross / net conversion; piece counting; hold (value in display); peak weight;
Specific program for using the indicator as a universal weight repeater or as a multi-scale repeater (MASTER) in combination with indicator ISC../GRM.. and crane scales KW../KS...
Multi-scale repeater (MASTER)
- up to 32 independent scales connectable, with power management function, or view and print the total weight of all scales together
- UNIVERSAL weight repeater; function for displaying the weight display of any connected scales via configuration of the input string
- RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection with external units
- RS485 bidirectional port configurable for network connection / PC / PLC
- 16-bit analogue output 4-20 mA / 0-5Vdc / 0-10Vdc (model AST-S-AN); maximum applicable load on output 350 Ω; minimum applicable resistance 10 KΩ (only type AST-S-AN)
- 2 PHOTOMOSFET outputs 150 mA 48 Vac / 150 mA 60 Vdc (NO) configurable as direct control or after weight stability, with programmable upper / lower limit value
- 2 configurable optoisolated inputs 12÷24 Vdc, 5 mA min - 20 mA max.