Axle weigher for static or dynamic in motion weighing of trucks, tractors, etc.
The truck is driven on or across the weighing platform, after which the wheel axle is weighed. When all the axles have been weighed the overall weight of the truck or combination is computed. The attached versatile high performing weigh indicator makes the systeem highly appropriate for advanced applications like weighing / checking of in- and outgoing goods and products, with data- and printing control and stating of the vehicle's registration plate.
When 2 weighings are made (f.i. unloaded and loaded), tare weight, nett weight and gross weight are determined automatically.
Two versions: static weighing or dynamic in motion weighing
First the vehicle is driven with the front axle on the weighing platform and holds; the axle is weighed. Successively the next axle is driven onto the platform and weighes, etc. After this the vehicle's overall weight is automatically computed.
Dynamic in motion weighing
The vehicle can be driven non-stop across the weighing platform at a 5 km/h non-stop speed, while each wheel axle is weighed automatically and the vehicle's overall weight is computed automatically.
- waterprotected flat keypad, 25 keys
- clearly readable LED-display, 15 mm character height
- backlit 25 mm high graphical LCD display
- ABS plastic housing, protection class IP65
- dimensions 278x186 x125 mm
- 16 bright LEDs, indicating which function is active
- easy Excel data entry: the indicator is able to communicate directly with an active Windows application (like Word, Excel)
- power: internal rechargeable battery and internal charger 230V
- optionally extendable by IR remote control
- capacity 20 ton, division 10 kg
- zeroing; gross/nett; automatic tare or preset tare; locked or unlocked tare
- data storage of in- / outgoing charges via ID-code or registration number (up to 999 weighings)
- master/slave configuration for system control with 2 indicators
- 15 configurable and printable ID-texts, containing 32 characters, i.e.: Code, lot ID, operator ID, shift number, etc.
- database of 500 customers/suppliers with two alphanumeric descriptions of 20 characters each, linked tare, input total, output total, net total, weighs total
- database of 500 articles with alphanumeric description of 20 characters each, input total, output total, net total, weighs total
- database of 500 vehicles with alphanumeric description of 20 characters, registration plate (10 characters), linked tare, input total, output total, net total, weighs total
- 6 levels of resettable totals which may printed in an independent way: partial total, general total, grand total, customer total, article total, vehicle total
- printing of complete database reports or just the handled articles
- programmable printing from keyboard with each axle's weight and axle total weight per vehicle, in- and outgoing weight.
i.a.: alibi memory with date/time, max. 120.000 weighings; IR remote control; thermal receipt- or labelprinter; virtual printer (MMS card); radio-interface for wireless communication with PC/printer and indicator; ethernet-interface + ethernet cable; LED-tower (red - orange - green); USB interface in stead of standard RS-232; software for Windows; indicator in stainless steel housing IP68
; large 2nd display in stainless steel housing; roll on/roll off ramps, if installed on the floor in stead of countersunk in the floor.