Dynamic axle weighing system WAWL-D (up to 40 ton per axle)
Consisting of 2 weighing platforms 500 x 900 mm, a weight indicator equipped with assembled ticketprinter in carrying case, included necessary cabling.
Type WAWL-D is a dynamic in motion axle weighing system, suitable for twin wheels.
Suitable for weighing, i.a. cars, racing cars, caravans, trailers, vans and trucks, heavy transport, heavy vehicles, agricultural vehicles, etc.
See further under the tab Product information.
Type: WAWL-D12T (set) Weighing capacity: 12 ton Division: 5 kg Version: Not for legal trade Platform dimensions: 500 x 900 mm (2x)
Type: WAWL-D20T (set) Weighing capacity: 20 ton Division: 10 kg Version: Not for legal trade Platform dimensions: 500 x 900 mm (2x)
Type: WAWL-D30T (set) Weighing capacity: 30 ton Division: 10 kg Version: Not for legal trade Platform dimensions: 500 x 900 mm (2x)
Type: WAWL-D40T (set) Weighing capacity: 40 ton Division: 20 kg Version: Not for legal trade Platform dimensions: 500 x 900 mm (2x)
Dynamic axle weighing system WAWL-D
Dynamic in motion axle weighing system that can be non-stop driven over by about 1-2 km / h, consisting of:
- 2 pcs weighing platforms,
- 1 indicator with thermal ticketprinter in carrying case
Properties weighing platforms (2 pcs):
- low profile platforms, rigid aluminium construction
- dim. platform 500×900 mm, overall dim. 611 x 900 x 58 mm (L x W x H)
- platform weight approx. 41,5 kg each
- platforms equipped with two integrated handles and transportwheels for easy moving
- each platform supplied with 10 m cable with connectors to the indicator
- equipped with stainless steel load cells IP68
- bottomside platform equipped with specially vulcanised nonslip rubber
- several capacities available (see green table below)
Properties indicator HP-U-K-09 in carrying case:
- water protected, 25-keys flat keyboard
- clearly readable LED-display, 15 mm height
- graphical backlit LCD-display, 25 mm height
- mounted in solid ABS plastic case, included built-in printer, incl. storage, e.g. for the wiring of the system
- connectors for max. 2 weighing platforms
- included dynamic weighing software
- databases for:
- 500 customers; each with 3 alpha-numeric lines of 25 characters
- 500 articles; each with 2 alpha-numeric lines of 20 characters
- 500 vehicles; each with space for license number (10 characters), one line of free text of 20 characters and a linked tare value
- possibility to read the weights per axle and a total weight
- input/output memory, registration by ID-code or license plate (max. 999 weighings)
- pre-configurable tare
- 6 printable totals: partial total, grand total, total periodic, customer total, item total and total vehicle
- equipped with real/time clock (for printing date/time)
- power: internal rechargeable battery, approx. 10 h of operation
- 4 optoisolated outputs, 2 optoisolated inputs and IR-input for optional remote control
- standard with 2x RS-232 interfaces (for connecting printer, radio-interface, PC, PLC or external display), 1x RS-232/RS-485 interface (for connecting PC, PLC or digital load cells), PS/2 connector (for connecting external PC-keyboard or barcode scanner)
Properties thermal ticket printer:
- incorporated in indicator’s case
- paper width 58 mm
Ideal for weighing, i.a. cars, racing cars, caravans, trailers, vans and trucks, heavy transport, heavy vehicles, agricultural vehicles, etc.
- indicator with touch screen operation, model HP-Touch, in stead of standard indicator
- dummies in order to place the wheels at the same level for more accurate weighing
- extra weighing platforms
- USB kit
- infrared remote control
- easy weigh software for Windows
- weighing platforms recessed in concrete slab
- RFID reader
- professional indicator/printer cabinet for outdoor use
- indication lamp
- pit frames
Principle of dynamic weighing
With this dynamic axle weighing system the vehicle is nonstop driven across the weighing platforms at walking pace. While driving across the scales, the weight of the axes is measured and totalized.
Every time a wheel axle is driven on the platforms, the axle weight is shown on the display.
After weighing of the last axle, the weighing results are automatically totalized, and the total weight of the vehicle is shown in the display (and, if applicable, a weighing report is printed).
By weighing axle weight and total weight trucks can be loaded correctly, whereby fines by the ILT (Inspectie Leefomgeving en Transport / Environment and Transport Inspectorate) for exceeded axle load or overcharging can be prevented.
Application for legal trade is possible with static axle weighing systems, exclusively provided that all wheels of the vehicle are being weighed simultaneously. Please call us for further information.