Forklift Weighing Kit HTF
Forklift weighing kit HTF is easily to be installed on any forklift truck equipped with a FEM2A plate (up to 2500 kg) or FEM3A plate (up to 5000 kg).
Simple mounting; model HTF substitutes the existing forks of the Lift truck, so that no loss of lifting capacity occurs.
See further under the tab Product information.
Type: HTF25-2A/FEM2A Weighing capacity: 2500 kg Division: 1 / 2 / 5 kg Version: Not for legal trade Range: Triple range
Type: HTF25M-2A/FEM2A Weighing capacity: 2500 kg Division: 2/5 kg Version: Verified Range: Dual range
Type: HTF50-3A/FEM3A Weighing capacity: 5000 kg Division: 2 / 5 / 10 kg Version: Not for legal trade Range: Triple range
Type: HTF50M-3A/FEM3A Weighing capacity: 5000 kg Division: 5/10 kg Version: Verified Range: Dual range
Forklift weighing kit HTF
- version CE verified or not for legal trade
- the truck forks are to be subsituted by the forks of weighing unit HTF
- the not verified versions of 2500 kg capacity have triple range* division (see table below).
- capacities 2500 kg (FEM 2A/2B) and 5000 kg (FEM 3)
- pair of weighing forks for lift trucks with FEM2A, FEM2B or FEM3A plate, construction out of extra thick steel plate, 2 shear-beam load cells IP68
- quick and easy installation on the forklift truck
- 2 indicators: one to be mounted at the fork frame, connected with the loadcells by a cable; one to be mounted in the truck’s cabin with wireless communication with the other indicator
- own weight each fork 75 kg (FEM2A) or 90 kg (FEM3)
- overload protection up to over 300% of the total capacity
- max. horizontal inclination +/- 2° with the same accuracy
Specifications indicator in cabin:
- waterprotected 17 keys keypad
- backlit LCD display, height 25mm
- plastic housing, protection class IP65
- equipped with radio modem for wireless communication with the indicator at the fork frame
- power: internal rechargeable battery, included charger 230 V; operating time about 40 hours of continuous use or
- three months non continuous use
- equipped with RS-232 interface for connection to optional printer
- functions: nett/gross indication, totalising of weighings, peak level, hold function (weight remains in display while load has been removed) high resolution weighing (10x more accurate reading), peice counting, percentage weighing, checkweighing
Specifications indicator at fork frame:
- waterprotected 5 keys keypad
- backlit LCD display, height 25mm
- stainless steel housing, protection class IP68
- equipped with radio modem for wireless communication with the indicator in the cabin
- power: internal rechargeable battery, included charger 230 V
- this indicator operates standard as weight-transmitter if the indicator in the cabin is on, it operates as a normal indicator if the indicator in the cabin is off.
- external thermal ticketprinter/labelprinter
- real time clock module (date/time)
- easy weigh software for Windows
- alibi memory incl. date/time for max. 120.000 weighings
- memory card that stores print jobs; this information can be read in a PC later
- Radio Frequency Module for the purpose of wireless connection to PC/printer and indicator, max. distance 70 m indoors/ 150 m outdoors
Do you have questions about a term or expression used on our website with regard to the weighing technology?
Then ask the FAQ page!
Scale types: Fork lift weighing units, Mobile weighing Tested: CE approval prepared, CE verified Application: Agricultural / Harvest Scales, Industrial Scales, Stockroom, Weighing equipment for Logistics