Forklift Weighing Kit HTS
Forklift weighing kit HTS with fixing guide according to FEM2 standards, for transforming a normal lift truck into a mobile electronic scale. The existing forks to be mounted at the weighing module.
Capacities up to 2500 kg, CE-verified; dual range division.
See further under the tab Product information.
Type: HTS15M Weighing capacity: 600 / 1500 kg Division: 1 kg / 2 kg Version: Verified Range: Dual range
Type: HTS25M Weighing capacity: 1500 / 2500 kg Division: 2 kg / 5 kg Version: Verified Range: Dual range
Type: Real time clock (optie)
Type: Alibigeheugen (optie)
Forklift weighing kit HTS
- capacities: 600 / 1500 kg and 1500 / 2500 kg
- dual range indication, M CE verified (for legal trade)
- weighing kit for lift trucks with FEM2 plate, constructed out of extra thick steel plate, 2 shear-beam load cells IP68
- existing forks to be mounted at the weighing module
- dimensions 910 x 407 x 110 mm; module’s weight 184 kg
- included LCD indicator, 6 digits, 25 mm height
- indicator in ABS plastic housing IP65, vertically adjustable
- hermetically sealed junction box fitted with cable extendible up to 5 m.
- overload protection over 300% of the capacity
- accuracy: +/- 0,05 % of the nominal capacity
- max. horizontal inclination +/- 2° with the same accuracy
- max. side-shift: 55 mm
- power through rechargeable battery / adaptor/charger 230 V
- operating time about 40 h with fully charged battery; charging time 8 h
- included 230 V battery charger
- 2 Bi-directional RS232/C ports for connection to printer, PC etc.
- functions: nett/gross indication, totalisation of the weighings, preset tare, function peak level, hold function (weight remains in display while load is removed); high resolution weighing (10x more accurate reading), piece counting, percentage weighing, check weighing
- external thermal ticketprinter/labelprinter
- real time clock module (date/time)
- alibi memory incl. date/time for max. 120.000 weighings
- memory card that stores print jobs; this information can be read in a PC later
- radio-interface for the purpose of wireless connection to PC/printer and indicator, max. distance 70 m indoors/ 150 m outdoors