FW03 – Firmware Vehicle Weighing
Special firmware with the function vehicle weighing. Suitable for advanced applications for weighing / checking incoming and outgoing trucks (including weighing of single trucks or trailers), with data and print management.
See further under the Product Information tab.
FW03 Firmware Vehicle Weighing
Suitable for advanced applications for weighing / checking incoming and outgoing trucks (including weighing of single trucks or trailers), with data and print management.
Main functions weighbridge software:
- zero setting; gross/net selection; automatic tare or preset tare; blocked or unblocked tare
- data storage of in- / outgoing loads through ID-code or license number (up to 999 weighings)
- management of second scale: possibility of carrying out the input/output weigh with scale 1 or with scale 2; input weigh with scale 1, output weigh with scale 2 and vice versa
- tare by weighing, through preset (direct or computed); free automatic tare; database of 300 tares per weighing platform (up to 4 platforms); blocked / unblocked tare
- off-/on switchable keyboard functions
- function “A+B” for displaying sum of scale 1 + scale 2
- management of vehicles with trailer also on 2 scales (truck weigh on scale 1 + trailer weigh on scale 2)
- Master/Slave functioning for managing the weighing system from two indicators
- 15 configurable and printable ID-texts of 32 characters each, f.i. code, lot, operator ID, shift number, etc.
- database of 500 customers/suppliers with two alphanumeric descriptions of 20 characters each, linked tare, input total, output total, net total, weighs total
- database of 500 articles with alphanumeric description of 20 characters each, input total, output total, net total, weighs total
- database of 500 vehicles with alphanumeric description of 20 characters, license number (10 characters), linked tare, input total, output total, net total, weighs total
- 6 levels of resettable totals which may printed in an independent way: partial total, general total, grand total, customer total, article total, vehicle total
- printing of complete database reports or just the handled articles; Programmable printing from keyboard or from PC; 30 print formats linkable to various functions (Print key, Input weigh, Output weigh, Single weigh, Partial total, General total, Grand total, Customer total, Article total, etc.); each print format can contain 2048 positions which may be direct ASCII codes or preset print blocks (i.e. Company name, weigh and lot progressive, net weight, memory storage number, customer description, article description, date and time, etc. Included set of default printouts
- see also the details of the respective weighing indicator
Scale types: Weight indicators firmware versions