Pallet truck scale PTI(M)
Pallet truck scale PTI(M) is available in 3 versions: extensive totalization (…-01), extensive counting function (…-02), or dosing (…-D1). Each version can either be provided in CE-verified as not for legal trade version.
The dual-range (option) or triple-range division (option) enable additional accurate reading (only non-verified versions).
See further under the tab Product information.
Type: PTI-20-01 Weighing capacity: 500 / 1000 / 2000 kg Division: 0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 kg Version: Not for legal trade Range: Triple range
Type: PTIM-20-01 Weighing capacity: 2000 kg Division: 1 kg Version: Verified Range: Single range
Type: PTI-20-02 Weighing capacity: 500 / 1000 / 2000 kg Division: 0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 kg Version: Not for legal trade Range: Triple range Application: not for legal trade
Type: PTIM-20-02 Weighing capacity: 2000 kg Division: 1 kg Version: Verified Range: Single range
Type: PTI-20-D1 Weighing capacity: 500 / 1000 / 2000 kg Division: 0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 kg Version: Not for legal trade Range: Triple range
Type: PTIM-20-D1 Weighing capacity: 2000 kg Division: 1 kg Version: Verified Range: Single range
Pallet truck scale PTI(M)
- standard equipped with weight indicator HP-Touch in plastic housing
- capacity 2000 kg
- dual range or triple range division
- n.f.l.t. (not for legal trade) or CE verified
- painted construction, mechanical parts stove enamelled
- fork dim. 1150 x 550 x 85 mm
- own weight about 125 kg
- 4 stainless steel IP68 shear-beam load cells
- steering wheels and double loading rollers with a polyurethane coating
bearing structure in extra thick sheet steel and oven-fire painted interior construction
Properties Weight Indicator HP-Touch
- backlit graphic display with touch screen technology, dim. 120x90mm (lxh)
- multilanguage software
- 1-key waterproof keyboard
- alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard
- functions available with weigh software for Windows PC:
- extensive reporting options
- advanced options for building a database structure
- easily export data to for example Excel
- power: internal rechargeable battery; incl. 230V charger; the operating time is of about 10 hours of continuous use, or 24/24h with second optional rechargeable battery.
- full duplex RS-232C-port for receipt- or label printer
- full duplex RS-232C-port with RJ-connector for fast communication with PC
- 3 relay outputs 0.5A 48VAC (NO or NC-contacts)
- 2 optoisolated inputs functioning as remote control keys
- date/time function; IR-input for remote control
- extensive totalization: loading/unloading, recipe, data entry protocol, database 1000 articles, 200 customers and 300 tares, 4 total levels, barcode scanning with article activation, 15 configurable ID-codes
- advanced piece counting function: pieces, liters etc., loading/unloading, subtraction, counting of remnants, data-entry protocol, database for 1000 articles, 200 customers/suppliers and 300 tares, 4 total levels, barcode scanning with article activation
- dosing: dosing of one component, database for 500 recipes
Optionally, the PTI(M) can be equipped with weighing indicator HP-Ultra.
- additional rechargeable battery for 24/7-use
- wireless connection to PC/printer/indicator
- serial interface for connection to PC-keyboard / scanner
- thermal ticketprinter TP-k (incorporated in coloumn of pallet truck)
- WiFi-interface through acces point (WiFi IEEE 802.11b)
- infrared remote control, max. distance approx. 8m
- easy weigh software for Windows PC
- serial interface for connecting PC-keyboard / scanner
- indicator version with stainless steel housing
- BlueTooth interface (2.0 +EDR) for fast wireless programming of activities and recipes, via PC or tablet
- additional attached counting weighing platform for determining reference numbers when counting articles
Do you have questions about a term or expression used on our website with regard to the weighing technology?
Then ask the FAQ page!