Multifunctional Patient Scale ASMD-MWHS
Model ASMD-MWHS is a multifunctional wheelchair scale, fitted with an integrated folding seat. The scale allows the patient to sit both in a wheelchair, sitting on the folded chair as well as standing as the chair is folded, with the support of the robust handrail.
Specially designed for hospitals, clinics, nursing homes etc. that treats bariatric patients.
See further under the Product Information tab.
Type: ASMD-MWHS Weighing capacity: 300 kg Division: 0,1 kg (100 g) Version: Verified Platform dimensions: 750 x 800 x 60 mm (l x b x h)
Patient Scale ASMD-MWHS
- weighing capacity 300 kg, division 100 g
- equipped with separate weight indicator, mounted on the handrail, featuring clearly readable backlit LCD display and a flat, easy-to-operate control panel
- functions: tare, reset, hold (weight fixed in display when weighing platform is empty) and BMI calculation
- easy-to-use user menu with selection via scroll up / down
- automatic movement compensation eliminates involuntary movements of the patient
- total dimensions 1250 x 1100 x 1150 mm (l x w x h)
- platform size. 750 x 800 x 60 mm (l x w x h)
- chair size: 450 x 400 x 275 mm (h x w x d)
- entire scale easily to be folded and unfolded
- automatic switch off when the scale is not used for a period of time
- equipped with RS-232 interface and USB
- power: adapter (incl.) or 6x 1,5V AA batteries (excl.)
- version: CE-verified, class class III
- certified in accordance with Annex V of Directive 93/42 / EEC
- external ticketprinter