Silo weighing system
Silo weighing system, performance depending on requirements and application; with level determination in the silo via weighing.
See further under the tab Product information.
See also: readout examples.
Silo weighing system
- implementation: depending on requirements and application; for example weighing indicator AST-PD mounted on front panel of switching cabinet
- special stainless steel load cells mounted beneath the feet of the silo
- silo weighing (unloading / loading weight)
- level determination in the silo weighing through weighing
- tank and hopper weighing
Weight indicator AST-PD properties
- red, 6-digit LED display 13 mm high and indicator LEDs tare, date and time
- RS-232 / C bidirectional port for connection to external units
- RS-485 bidirectional port for network connection
- 6 configurable fotomosfet outputs 150 mA 48 VAC / 150 mA / 60 VDC (NO)
- 2 opto-isolated photo coupler inputs 12 ÷ 24 VDC 5 mA min. -. 20 mA max for dispensing start / stop
- 16-bit analog output 4-20 mA / 0-5Vdc / 0-10Vdc (model AST-PD-AN)
Possible options with other systems, which dosage applies:
(Indicator with special dosage software for dispensing one or more products in both load- and unload mode, memory backup dosage data in case of sudden shutdown of the indicator).
The termination of the dosage in the achievement of the target weight is controlled as follows:
- single product dosage (load), (manually and automatically controlled).
Configuration control of a dosing system of a single product. Application with partition of products with equal weight, extracting precise quantities from the silo, to support the operator with manual dosage.
- single product dosage (unload).
Configuration control of a dosing system of a single product. Application in the extraction of accurate quantities from the silo, with management control for the refilling of the silo.
- multi-product dosage (load and unload)
Configuration control of a dosing system of multiple products. For mixing products through recipe, with management control for mixers, burners or vibrators using dedicated switch contacts.
LOAD: by weighing of the container which is filled; the weight increases until the set target weight is reached;
UNLOAD: by weighing of the silo from which the product is extracted; the weight decreases until the set target weight is reached.
- printer built into front panel
- Software for Windows PC
- wireless connection indicator (RS-232) with USB of PC / printer
- module for live remote reading weighing report via PC, tablet or mobile phone, i.a., state of the weight in the silo