Wheelchair Scale with Handrail ASMD-WHS1
Wheelchair scale ASMD-WHS1 is a professional, multifunctional medical scale for easily weighing patients sitting in a wheelchair.
The handrail can be used by patients who have difficulty with walking. Furthermore, the ASMD-WHS1 scale is easily foldable and can be easily transported by two wheels.
See further under the tab Product information.
Type: ASMD-WHS1 Weighing capacity: 300 kg Division: 100 g Version: Verified Platform dimensions: 800 x 780 mm
Wheelchair Scale ASMD-WHS1
- capacity 300 kg, division 100 g
- indicator mounted at the handrail
- indicator supplied with clearly readable LCD-display, height 19mm
- tare- (manual or automatic), zero-, hold- and BMI-function
- operator’s menu easily following bt means of scroll up/down
- movements of the person are automatically compensated
- weighing platform is equipped with 1 ramp for easy roll on and roll off through the same ramp
- afm. weegplateau (weegoppervlakte) 800x780x70mm (lxbxh)
- dim. weighing platform (weighing surface) 800x780x70 mm (lxwxh)
- handrail foldable or expandable in a few seconds through a special hinge
- equipped with two industrial wheels for easy move
- automatic switch off
- equipped with RS-232 interface and USB for connecting optional printer / pc
- power: rechargeable battery (incl. adapter)
- version: CE-verified, class III
- certified in accordance with Annex V of Directive 93/42 / EEC
Scale types: Medical scales