Analytical balance NL
Competitively priced, highly accurate analytical balance. Features automatic internal calibration and Ultra Block weighing sensor for very fast response, high stability and reliability!
Capacities from 0 – 320 g, division 0,1 mg /1 mg and CE-verified.
See further under the tab Product information.
Prices verification fee inclusive.
Type: NL-120-C-M Weighing capacity: 120 g Division: d = 0,1 mg / e = 1 mg Version: Verified Platform dimensions: 80 mm Ø Verification: class I
Type: NL-220-C-M Weighing capacity: 220 g Division: d = 0,1 mg / e = 1 mg Version: Verified Platform dimensions: 80 mm Ø Verification: class I
Type: NL-320-C-M Weighing capacity: 320 g Division: d = 0,1 mg / e = 1 mg Version: Verified Platform dimensions: 80 mm Ø Verification: class I
Type: NL-82/220-C-M Weighing capacity: 82 / 220 g Division: d = 0,01 mg / 0,1 mg // e = 0,1 mg / 1 mg Version: Verified Platform dimensions: 80 mm Ø
Analytical balance NL
- version CE verified, class I
- clearly readable backlit LCD-display (exept for NL-82/220-C-M, which has no backlight)
- very sturdy, die-cast aluminium housing, stainless steel pan, dim. 80mm Ø, supplied incl. 1 dust
- cover for keypad/display
- supplied with large adjustable feet and level
- supplied with Ultrablock weighing sensor, providing fast response, superb stability and reliability!
- automatic, internal calibration (manually-/temparature-/time controlled)
- water protected keypad with user friendly operating and a beep at pressing a key (off switchable)
- tare, zeroing, piece counting, filling/dosing, formula weighing, interval printing (data can be automatically output at time intervals set in the range from 1 second to 99 minutes 59 seconds), percentage weighing
- below-weigh hook for hanging weighing; optional gravity kit transforms the balance into a dedicated instrument for measuring specific gravity or density
- 3-door glass weighing chamber, simple cleaning
- analog bar graph display (showing total weight, incl. tare)
- communication with PC through optional cable, weigh data transmission to Excel or any simular Windows-10 application
- supplied with RS-232 interface
- included real-time clock (date/time)
- GLP, GMP, ISO conformance, if an optional printer is connected, data can be printed out with date and time
- power: 230V adapter (incl.)
- dot-matrix ticketprinter CH1
- dot-matrix ticketprinter CH4
- dot-matrix ticketprinter CH5
- cable from RS-232 to PC/printer
- static electricity ioniser STERION-II
- density kit
- dust cover
- external keyboard
- foot switch for printing / outputsignal
- foot switch for taring
- antivibration table