With this module, weighing data can be downloaded on a USB stick.
Simple and modern electronic device used for recording any data coming from the RS 232 serial port.
See further under the Product information tab.
Operating mode characteristics, i.a.:
- storage of weighing data on internal SD card (during registration a LED lamp flashes as a check)
- reading out the SD card is possible using a supplied USB stick
- data remains as a backup on the SD card
- via the supplied Windows weigh software it is possible to transfer the weighing data to other file formats such as .TXT (text) or .CSV / .XLS(X) (Excel)
- USB 3.0 (compatible with USB 2.0)
- USB type A port
- file format FAT32
- interface: RS232 (only RX, TX, GND signals)
- transmission speed: 1200 bps to 115200 bps
- power: 9~24 VDC (max 1A)
- memory capacity 4, 8, 16, 32 GB
Scale types: Accessories