Medical Scale with Handrail ASMD-HS
Professional medical scale with handrail for safe and comfortable weighing obese or unsteady patients. Its unique design and enhanced robust structure assures safety and comfort for large people.
Side rails give support to unsteady patients and movement compensation technology eliminates involuntary movement. Two heavy-duty wheels make it easy to move the scale. Appropriate for continuous use in hospitals and doctor’s practices.
See further under the tab Product information.
Type: ASMD-HS Weighing capacity: 300 kg Division: 100 g Version: Verified Platform dimensions: 500 x 640 mm
Professional medical scale with handrail ASMD-HS
- capacity 300 kg, division 100 g
- indicator mounted at the handrail
- indicator supplied with clearly readable LCD-display, height 19mm
- tare-, zero-, hold- and BMI function
- user menu easy to go through by means of scroll up/down
- automatic movement compensation eliminates involuntary movements of the patient
- sturdy and flat weighing platform, dim. 500 x 640 x 70 mm (l x w x h)
- equipped with two industrial wheels mounted at bottom-/rearside for easily move the scale (tilt back and drive)
- automatic switch off
- equipped with RS-232 interface and USB
- power: rechargeable battery (incl. adapter)
- version: CE-verified, class class III
- certified in accordance with Annex V of Directive 93/42 / EEC