Mobile Scale AMS
Mobile scales AMS is designed as a facility to weigh goods quickly in different locations, e.g. a warehouse or storage. Equipped with a solid wheel with pneumatic tire and frame with two handles, enabling rapid movement of the (unloaded) scale.
Weighing capacities 150-300 kg. Application CE verified (for legal trade) or not for legal trade purposes.
See further under the Product Information tab.
Mobile Scale AMS
- capacity 150 kg or 300 kg
- division 50 g / 100 g
- CE verified or not for legal trade
- equipped with a solid wheel with pneumatic tire and solid frame with two handles for rapid (unloaded) displacement
- equipped with extendable front leg to set the weighing platform leveling
- galvanized-steel platform 100 x 80 cm; height 50 cm from the floor
- overall dimensions: 220 x 80 x 50 cm (L x W x H)
- equipped with weighing indicator ISCI on welded stand, swivel head
- water protected, 17 keys flat keyboard
- clearly readable, backlit LCD display, 25 mm height
- ABS plastic housing, protection class IP65
- functions i.o. tare, automatic or manual tare, high resolution weighing (10x more accurate indication); nett/gross indication; cumulative weighing, percentage determination, piece counting, hold function, peak value
- database for 10 tares; 2 numerical ID’s; keypad lock; repeat latest print
- equipped with 1x RS232/C / RS485 interface for connection to (label)printer
- power: internal rechargeable battery
- power: internal rechargeable battery (cordless weighing) and charger (230V with solid power cord)
- modifications in accordance with user specifications possible
- infrared remote control
- real time clock
- alibi memory incl. date/time for max. 120.000 weighings
- wireless connection indicator (RS-232) to USB of PC / printer
- external thermal ticketprinter/labelprinter
- USB interface (instead of standard RS-232 interface)
- different weight indicator
Note: This mobile scale is not designed to be used as a barrow for transporting goods with it. Only load and weigh when the balance is stable and stationary, with the weighing platform in the correct horizontal position (spirit level).
Scale types: Mobile weighing